April 27, 2013
A mix of subjects ranging from the Boston Marathon bombing – to the pure propaganda play of a 20th Anniversary of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC – to the Czech treatment of Germans in May 1945 and since. Some of the points made:
- Are the “victims” we see on television and in photos actors hired to participate in a drill;
- Media fakery is becoming more believable to more people, and fits the political climate;
- All-Jewish-run museum in United States claims right to offer a National Tribute to Holocaust Survivors with Elie Wiesel and Bill Clinton speaking;
- Special award given to Susan Eisenhower (in honor of her grandfather “Ike”) and Polish Jew Wladyslaw Bartoszewski;
- Outrageous lies and nonsense featured at holocaust museum’s special exhibition “Some Were Neighbors”;
- Thirty-five million visitors since museum opened – 1/3 from schools (forced attendance);
- Stop contributing to Mark Weber’s IHR and donate to Vincent Reynouard instead: (unfortunately Paypal has once again blocked Vincent’s account, which demonstrates who is doing the effective work!)
- Willy Wenger tells in his WWII memoir about his own experience with Czechs when traveling through the new Czech Republic on his way home to Austria;
- Hadding Scott joins the program in the last half hour to comment on German treatment of Poles from 1939-1944 and on whether German dominance in Europe is natural.
Image: Toy ‘Nazi’ figurines are supposed to show the “demonic appearing in the most minute details” at the USHMM special exhibition titled, “Some Were Neighbors, “ meant to keep the guilt trip going.