Nov. 17, 2012
- “Holocaust survivor” compensation is increased instead of coming to an end;
- After $70 Billion has been paid out by Germany, 500,000 survivors remain alive;
- Merkel’s government, so totally sympathetic to Jewish “victims” of the alleged holocaust that took place 75 years ago, is cold to the victims of the Jews taking place right now; blames Hamas for “the outbreak of violence;”
- Media attempt to portray “friction” between Merkel-Putin over human rights;
- Hitler birthplace in Braunau am Inn, Austria targeted to be “wiped off the face of the earth” (pictured here: two US soldiers on June 14, 1945 defacing the walls in the bedroom where Hitler was born);
- Far-left seeks to ban “far right” nationalist political party, the NPD;
- Scandal continues over the high number of government informants pushing the agenda in nationalist groups and the NPD;
- Balkan Roma seek to make Germany their home, any way they can;
- It is popular in Greece, Spain and Portugal to scapegoat Germany & Merkel for their troubles, rather than the ECB (which gives them money);
- Der Spiegel pushing idea that Europeans and Americans are responsible for the failure of their goverments to remain solvent — no mention of Jews or the villany of Central Banks under Jewish control.
Carolyn announces that “Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn” will take a break until the first Saturday in January.