Feb. 2, 2013
Carolyn does what she’s good at: Criticism of high-profile members of our “truth community,” some of whom are known as “pro-White” or “White identity” and some who are not. This is so difficult to put into words, it’s best to go straight to the bullets:
- The question of leadership comes up, and along with that – money;
- Disappointment with David Duke and Ingrid Zundel for their association with Jeff Rense, Gordon Duff and others;
- ‘Gordo’ Duff’s attempts to get representatives from all sides, including revisionists like Zundel and White nationalists like Duke, on his “internationalist” VT website;
- Questioning Duke’s radio program on Dec. 13 treating Duff as a great friend;
- Ingrid Zundel’s admission of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, several times over, in legal fees for Ernst – saying they can raise any amount they want;
- Internationalist vs nationalists: never the twain shall meet;
- Nationalism is always antisemitic and about racial purity – can’t be otherwise.
Phone call from Ray in Texas on nationalism.
Pictured at right: David Duke on cover of Time Magazine, May 9, 2005.