Published on Nov 20, 2013
Ceramic artist Charles Krafft has been attacked by the press for his refusal to go along with the official story of WWII and the “holocaust”. This is the full version of his interview with Kyle Hunt from Renegades in America.
March 18, 2013
- Background on the writings by Leopold and Willy Wenger on carolynyeager.net;
- Acknowledgment of the passing of a great warrior, Douglas Christie;
- The psychological effect of donation giving, as discovered by Carolyn;
- Unending demands of Jews for more rights, influence and power to determine who can be politically viable and who can’t;
- Charles Krafft portrayed by Public Radio as possible mentally ill and senile because of his purported “antisemitism;”
- The amazing inability of modern day “forward-thinking intellectuals” to deal with historical/holocaust revisionist thinking;
- Beware of the Michael Ford translation of Mein Kampf, shown to be the work of an entrepreneur interested in money rather than a scholar interested in faithful representation;
- Comparison of passages from various translations show the pitfalls of reading translations; thus the more familiarity one has with the language and author the better.
Image: German edition of Mein Kampf put out by the NSDAP, 1937. This very edition was given to me as a gift. The text is in a Gothic typeface – very typical of German texts in that day, but talk about hard to read!
March 11, 2013
Three-quarters of a century have passed since 1938, but it seems only a short time ago in many ways. The Anschluss, in which the German-Austrian people gave up their independent republic to become a part of the far more prosperous and dynamic German Third Reich, was an event of great joyousness and great hope. That hope was not disappointed, as their society was recharged by new investment in their dormant factories and other projects, and their economy got moving again. However, the powerful Left media and academia insist on portraying it as a time of moral darkness and tyranny simply because a small minority of Jews were negatively affected. The Jewish question is greatly overplayed in the whole story of Austria after the Anschluss. Some highlights of the program:
- Poll conducted by mainstream Austrian newspaper reveals a 61% approval for a “strong leader” and 54% think the “Nazi” Party would receive support today;
- Vienna Philharmonic under attack (again) for having too many National Socialist party members in its orchestra during the 1938-45 period under conductor Wilhelm Furtwaengler, and firing all of 13 musicians for being Jewish;
- The mystery of the “replacement” ring of honor given to (“war criminal”) Baldur von Schirach in 1966 by the Philharmonic is considered “solved” just in time for the anniversary;
- A similar attack by Prof. Rathkolb on Herbert von Karajan, another brilliant “Nazi” conductor whose early writings “prove” he was always racist and antisemitic;
- “Witness to the Anschluss” read from the Wilhelm L. Kriessmann Archive.
Image: Hitler speaks to a massive crowd in the Heldenplatz (Heroes’ Square) in Vienna on March 15, 1938.
March 9, 2013
Prominent Seattle artist Charles Krafft, whose comment on this very program last July that he believed the holocaust was “a myth” caused shock in the politically far-Left and Jewish-dominated art world, tells what it’s been like on his end since The Stranger article appeared on February 13th. Discussion includes:
- Charles’ interview requests include Public Radio International (PRI);
- What his old friends are saying and writing to him now;
- His history as a ceramics artist with his “Disasterware” debuting in 1991 and “Spone China” in 1999;
- His connections to Slovenia and Romania, and the influence they had;
- Difference between holocaust denial, skepticism and revisionism;
- The importance, or not, of the artist’s intention and reasons for creating the work of art;
- Is it the art or the artist that the art public should consider;
- Art like Krafft’s can give a little distance from the “relentless mythologization of figures like Hitler (seen at right in the form of a teapot) into symbolic demons.”
March 2, 2013
Carolyn shines the spotlight on the critics of artist and “Holocaust” sceptic/researcher Charles Krafft. After an “expose” in a Seattle “gay lifestyle” magazine called him a White Nationalist and possible Holocaust Denier, others repeated the story, including the Huffington Post. A couple named Phil Campbell and Emily Hall (he writes for HuffPost and she for The Stranger) are scrutinized for their bizarre views that appear to be typical of the Ultra-Left.
- The proven photo-shopping of Adam Lanza’s face, especially the eyes and chin [Above photo is the real, unretouched Adam];
- Natalie Hammond is conveniently removed as a witness to the shooter by changing the story – but how could a woman hold the door against a 20-year-old man with guns;
- Mislabeling of TV network news footage is a common occurrence;
- Lying Jewish professor Michael Stone, known as “Doctor of Evil” claims Lanza was “much more disturbed” than infamous Wisconsin murderer Jeffrey Dahmer!
Feb. 25, 2013
Tanstaafl of The White Network and Age of Treason Blog joins Carolyn for another foray into the philosophy that drives them personally and the Internet radio network they formed. Topics discussed include:
- Satisfaction with the number of programs currently offered and the specifically pro-White content;
- Why a clear sense of identity — Who is Us — is the first step in waking up, followed by Who is our Enemy — because we do have one;
- Online anonymity – when it’s alright and when it isn’t – and some recently introduced legislation;
- Clear ideals must characterize White identity for the race to survive – article by Wm. Finck;
- Reasons for the resignation of Pope Benedict: Is it the demoralization of Western Civilization or the work of the enemies of the West;
- The persecution of Charles Krafft by the liberal, gay,and Jewish West Coast art world;
- What direction will our programing go.
Caller Stuart from Florida recommends participation in local militia-type groups with people you know.
July 28, 2012
White Nationalists Charles Krafft, Hadding Scott and Carolyn Yeager discuss the controversy aroused by Greg Johnson‘s article at The Occidental Observer website: “Dealing with the Holocaust.” Some people are calling it (Not) Dealing with the Holocaust.
While Johnson recommends that White Nationalism does not need to deal with the holocaust at all, some who strongly oppose that idea say WN should not deal with homosexuals, or, in other words, should discourage their high profile activity as movers and shakers in the White Nationalist community. This idea came up in the 750 comments to the article, and we bring it up candidly in this program too, along with some other offshoots from the main topic.
Photo at right is from the ‘Leave Brittany Alone” video.