July 14, 2012
Carolyn Yeager and her guest Judith from England examine the meaning and implications of the “Bomber Command Memorial” recently opened in London with an unveiling by Queen Elizabeth. Picture at right shows the enthusiatic, if elderly, crowd celebrating the occasion. Highlights of the program:
- Peter Hitchens’ editorial in The Daily Mail minimizing the real horror of the carpet-bombing of all German cities (even while disagreeing with it);
- Walter Ruthard’s letter to Hitchens strongly objecting to what he wrote, or what he didn’t write;
- Matthys’ letters to Peter Hitchens and Hitchens’ replies, which focus on the “Holocaust equivalency” question;
- Hitchens’ two emails to me that again bring up the “holocaust equivalency” question;
- Carolyn and Judith try to sum up the essential problems preventing an objective discussion between Britons and Germans on WWII;
- What prevents an objective discussion on all the problems facing the racially-conscious White community.