May 25, 2013
Ron Doggett proves to be a very able spokesman for White peoples’ issues. Born, raised and still living in historic Richmond, VA, he became convinced at age 14 that race was something worth fighting for–via a publication put out by David Duke, who was at that time a Klan leader. From age 6, he experienced the first truly integrated schools in the south. He has been involved with every strong pro-White and pro-Confederate group along the way–David Duke‘s organizations, Glenn Miller’s White Patriot Party, The New Order‘s NSWPP, William Pierce‘s National Alliance. Today, Doggett is a seasoned veteran who is still hopeful of their being an effective, national White people’s organization. Some other highlights:
- Regular, leader-led organizational structure vs. leaderless resistance of lone individuals;
- Showed 300 cable-access television shows between 1993-99, entitled “Race and Reality”;
- Conservatives no longer have any credibility or viability;
- Golden Dawn party in Greece is a model to follow;
- How important is it to go after the Jews;
- No criticism of David Duke from Ron or caller Glenn Miller.