May 16, 2013
We are at the half-way point of “The International Jew” – the end of Volume Two of four volumes – and the level of Jewish influence in America is examined and judged. Some highlights:
- Our growing weakness for applause and “boosterism” over straight talk and facts;
- TIJ takes credit for the word “Jew” to now (in 1921) be spoken aloud and printed in newspapers;
- Jewish leaders of today are in fear of further exposure – such as that they are the best organized people in the entire world, better than any government;
- Jewish solidarity is largely anti-American, for example having the goal of weakening recognition of the Christian Sunday, while strengthening recognition of the Jewish Saturday Sabbath;
- All antisemitism is the creation of Jewish leaders, and the charge is used as a last resort when confronted with the truth;
- Jews do not believe in free speech or in a free press, they continue to press for laws to prevent any derogatory statements about Jews. [Today called "hate" laws.]
Image: Stereotypical sneaky Jewish “moneybags” who knows he is is an alien presence in a Gentile society, and up to no good.
Note: We are using the Noontide Press publication of The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem which can be found online here as a pdf file.