Jan 26, 2013
Mike Delaney (shown right with one of his four children) of Prothink.org and Missing Links, the Movie is Carolyn’s guest to discuss his websites and the recent claim by Gordon Duff that two of them [Ratfaced Jews and Jewish Problem] are funded by Abe Foxman’s Anti-Defamation League and “managed” by ADL workers and volunteers. Since everyone knows this isn’t true, the Jewish Duff was caught with his pants down and his habit of bald-faced lying fully revealed. Other topics of discussion:
- Mike thanks Gordon Duff for bringing so much new traffic to his sites;
- How well do people in the Truth Movement know the truth of what they’re talking about;
- David Duke’s friendliness with Jeff Rense and Gordon Duff questioned;
- Should contributing writers for Veteran’s Today be painted with a broad brush along with Duff and his associates, Jim Dean and Mike Harris (must listen);
- Gordon Duff’s agenda seems to be the basic Democratic Party agenda, with his Jewish anti-Hitlerism thrown in;
- Duff’s gun-confiscation article is very instructive of his real agenda and should be read by all;
- How to recognize what really is disinfo – it’s not all that easy;
- Mike recommends we need more activism “in the streets,” and talking together, like on his teamspeak channel.
Callers Andre and Martin added to the program.