August 27, 2012
Carolyn Yeager and Tanstaafl share with listeners their assessment of the first three months of The White Network’s operations. They candidly discuss:
- The program topics that each has developed, some bringing controversy;
- Criticism within the movement – is it always damaging?
- Problems at Voice of Reason network;
- How should pro-White networks function?
- The importance of the 14 words – putting more emphasis on our children;
- William Pierce’s advice that we need to do more than just speak the truth – we need to fight;
- How do we fight? Our past fighters and the possibilities of a White man’s ADL;
- Instances of how the media labels and blames Whites that our folk should no longer fall for.
Image illustrates the myth of Sisyphus, who was punished by the Gods to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll down again and to repeat the action endlessly. Besides representing “Progress” it can also infer that our tasks as defenders of our White race are also endless and we should get used to that.