Carolyn Yeager points to some of the more ludicrous aspects of the “Holocaust Survivor Cult” that pervades every aspect of Western society. In the last half-hour Friedrich Paul Berg joins in to explain the importance of debate on the Holocaust. Topics include:
- The Miss Holocaust Survivor Beauty Pageant in Haifa, Israel (pictured right) and Holocaust cookbooks;
- Ideas for more Holo entertainment from Giuseppe Furioso;
- Elie Wiesel video making an impact;
- Wiesel’s “Holocaust Survivors Memoirs Project;”
- Austrian government asked to send more money to Jews living all over the world;
- Yad Vashem and Vatican reach questionable compromise on Pope Pius XII;
- America’s #1 zombie industry: War;
- Debating with holocausters — most important points to make.
Note: This program is less than 2 hours long because of some technical difficulties that were edited out.